Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement Member of the Month (Tips & Information)

Dean

You are the greatest project you’ll ever work on.
Administrator
Established
Instagram: looksmaxxing
Guild
Order of Nihil
Hey everyone,

This thread will cover everything you need to know about our new MOTM (Member of the Month) program.

Our staff will choose someone to win the award on the last day of each month.

The selected person may have:
  • Shared something helpful, useful, or funny
  • Been active and engaged in the community
  • Supported other members with advice or encouragement
  • Contributed valuable content or ideas
  • Shown a positive attitude and made the forum a better place
The Member of the Month will receive the following PERMANENTLY:
  • Exclusive 'Member of the Month' user banner
  • Access to unique username colors
  • Plus more to come...
Posting spam and non-helpful content is discouraged and not recommended.

Feel free to post who you think deserves to win the award each month in this thread and we will take it into consideration.

Hey everyone,

This thread will cover everything you need to know about our new MOTM (Member of the Month) program.

• Plus more to come...

Feel free to post who you think deserves to win the award each month in this thread and we will take it into consideration.
no need for competition we all know its me

@sigma @Whitepill @RAJ GHRANDHICK @Nihilus (when he was more active) @AstroSky @n9wiff should get it first. Can you get it multiple times?

Do not tell who's the judges (probably the staff) so people cant kiss their ass :monkahmm:. Also do community polls (or we can do them) with people suggested here.
I'll never get it. I provide the strongest message and those will the strongest message also have the biggest push back. But thanks for mentioning. I'd get it if more of my real community joined here but they don't even wanna join this site because they believe there's too much toxic shit 🤧 it's funny because .org is even worse yet outsiders still think this place is almost just as bad. I guess my fans actually get me and wanna see me succeed.

I'll never get it. I provide the strongest message and those will the strongest message also have the biggest push back. But thanks for mentioning. I'd get it if more of my real community joined here but they don't even wanna join this site because they believe there's too much toxic shit 🤧 it's funny because .org is even worse yet outsiders still think this place is almost just as bad. I guess my fans actually get me and wanna see me succeed.
Ikr. It should be you or sigma, he's one of the biggest contributors to the forum (together with whitepill, raj and nihilus), Dean too, but I think he wouldn't care. It's too early to decide anyways, the month just started . Even though you mog us all to hell and back, you stay humble, don’t gatekeep, and try to motivate us to improve. PSL retards are going to keep hating on you because they’re jealous and too stupid to acknowledge different opinions. By the way, open up your profile please. I think people here will appreciate you more if it was open.

now I'm gonna go on a rant u can dnr
This is exactly why jestermaxxing exists in the first place. It’s always easier to attract negative attention or hate, and many people are fine with that because it's the only attention they can get. On the other hand, being kind, humble, and positive often gets you laughed at, disrespected, or mistreated as weak. Worse yet, you’re left unappreciated, which feels even worse than just being hated because it undermines all your efforts to be a better person. I often find myself confused when my friends take every opportunity to hate on me, even though I try to be as humble and mindful of my actions and words as possible. Or when they shit on each other behind their backs. It’s simply less rewarding. And why care about this stupid reward system we have anyways, just like some fucking animals, we are no different from Pavlov dogs. Life and our flawed consciousness is just a totally random coincidence. We are helpless and death is unavoidable, nothing matters, as the end result will always be the same, nothing. I can sit there and cry about it or actually do something about my worthless life. Finding the reason to live is the meaning of the life. Sometimes, I wish we could reach some ethereal state, free from all the hormone driven bullshit and the limitations of our bodies. I think that's how shrooms make you feel. But then again, life would lose its meaning. It’s all about overcoming obstacles and creating a purpose to live for, after all.
Anyway, this was just a way for me to cope with an existential crisis, and I don't want to just delete it. Now I'm going to sleep. Good night.

Ikr. It should be you or sigma, he's one of the biggest contributors to the forum (together with whitepill, raj and nihilus), Dean too, but I think he wouldn't care. It's too early to decide anyways, the month just started . Even though you mog us all to hell and back, you stay humble, don’t gatekeep, and try to motivate us to improve. PSL retards are going to keep hating on you because they’re jealous and too stupid to acknowledge different opinions. By the way, open up your profile please. I think people here will appreciate you more if it was open.

This is exactly why jestermaxxing exists in the first place. It’s always easier to attract negative attention or hate, and many people are fine with that because it's the only attention they can get. On the other hand, being kind, humble, and positive often gets you laughed at, disrespected, or mistreated as weak. Worse yet, you’re left unappreciated, which feels even worse than just being hated because it undermines all your efforts to be a better person. I often find myself confused when my friends take every opportunity to hate on me, even though I try to be as humble and mindful of my actions and words as possible. Or when they shit on each other behind their backs. It’s simply less rewarding. And why care about this stupid reward system we have anyways, just like some fucking animals, we are no different from Pavlov dogs. Life and our flawed consciousness is just a totally random coincidence. We are helpless and death is unavoidable, nothing matters, as the end result will always be the same, nothing. I can sit there and cry about it or actually do something about my worthless life. Finding the reason to live is the meaning of the life. Sometimes, I wish we could reach some ethereal state, free from all the hormone driven bullshit and the limitations of our bodies. I think that's how shrooms make you feel. But then again, life would lose its meaning. It’s all about overcoming obstacles and creating a purpose to live for, after all.
Anyway, this was just a way for me to cope with an existential crisis, and I don't want to just delete it. Now I'm going to sleep. Good night.
Don't delete. Good thoughts. My recommendation is to push through. The ends justify the means. Being seen weak now but be strong later. Truth always shows in the end. Your kindness always has an effect on those even if it's small seed you plant. It will grow later. Appreciate your thoughts.

if you were to ask me who should win i'd say myself

However if you asked me on a deeper level I would say sigma. From the moment Sigma joined Looksmaxxing.com, it was clear that he brought something special to the table. His posts have consistently been a beacon of insight, motivation, and practical advice. Sigma has a unique talent for blending deep understanding with relatable communication. Whether discussing complex theories of aesthetics or offering actionable tips on self-improvement, his posts are always well-researched, thoughtfully composed, and incredibly engaging. What truly sets Sigma apart, however, is his unwavering commitment to helping others. His responses to questions are not only thorough but also imbued with genuine empathy. Sigma takes the time to listen to each member’s concerns and provides tailored advice that reflects a deep respect for their individual journeys. It’s rare to find someone who combines such a high level of expertise with an equally high level of kindness. Sigma’s interactions within the community extend far beyond mere exchanges of information. He fosters a spirit of camaraderie and encouragement, always ready to uplift and inspire those around him. His support isn’t limited to advice on looksmaxxing alone; he’s also a pillar of emotional support, providing reassurance and motivation to those who need it most. Moreover, Sigma’s influence is evident in the way he leads by example. His own dedication to self-improvement and growth is a source of inspiration for many. He doesn’t just talk the talk; he walks the walk, demonstrating through his actions the very principles he advocates. In recognizing Sigma as the best member, we are not only celebrating his invaluable contributions but also honoring the spirit of what makes our community great. Sigma embodies the ideals of support, expertise, and genuine connection that make Looksmaxxing.com a unique and thriving space. His impact is felt daily, and his presence has undeniably enriched our collective experience. So, let’s come together to acknowledge and celebrate Sigma, not just for his outstanding posts but for the warmth and wisdom he brings to every interaction. He truly deserves this recognition, and I believe it’s a fitting tribute to his remarkable contributions and unwavering dedication.

However if you asked me on a deeper level I would say sigma. From the moment Sigma joined Looksmaxxing.com, it was clear that he brought something special to the table. His posts have consistently been a beacon of insight, motivation, and practical advice. Sigma has a unique talent for blending deep understanding with relatable communication. Whether discussing complex theories of aesthetics or offering actionable tips on self-improvement, his posts are always well-researched, thoughtfully composed, and incredibly engaging. What truly sets Sigma apart, however, is his unwavering commitment to helping others. His responses to questions are not only thorough but also imbued with genuine empathy. Sigma takes the time to listen to each member’s concerns and provides tailored advice that reflects a deep respect for their individual journeys. It’s rare to find someone who combines such a high level of expertise with an equally high level of kindness. Sigma’s interactions within the community extend far beyond mere exchanges of information. He fosters a spirit of camaraderie and encouragement, always ready to uplift and inspire those around him. His support isn’t limited to advice on looksmaxxing alone; he’s also a pillar of emotional support, providing reassurance and motivation to those who need it most. Moreover, Sigma’s influence is evident in the way he leads by example. His own dedication to self-improvement and growth is a source of inspiration for many. He doesn’t just talk the talk; he walks the walk, demonstrating through his actions the very principles he advocates. In recognizing Sigma as the best member, we are not only celebrating his invaluable contributions but also honoring the spirit of what makes our community great. Sigma embodies the ideals of support, expertise, and genuine connection that make Looksmaxxing.com a unique and thriving space. His impact is felt daily, and his presence has undeniably enriched our collective experience. So, let’s come together to acknowledge and celebrate Sigma, not just for his outstanding posts but for the warmth and wisdom he brings to every interaction. He truly deserves this recognition, and I believe it’s a fitting tribute to his remarkable contributions and unwavering dedication.
dnr

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

This is a rlly cool idea!!! Can’t wait

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

Don’t worry, everyone. To give you all a fair shot at winning, I won’t be entering the contest this month.

1097fda027830db619c103357d632b8b.gif

best glaze post to ever exist love ya 😊

Glazing

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

Self voted @Histy

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

Pick me! I'm the one!!

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

I give my vote to Sigma, donsa and Richardparker

Hey everyone,

• Plus more to come...

muy interasante. Cool man. Probably going to be someone like @N30N or @Clone. W users

Last edited: