Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Men on this forum ( gtfih)

Would you cheat on your partner ( ltb - mtb) with a giga stacy if you got the chance to

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
how i think tribes worked (i haven't actually read about this but i think itll be similar)

tribe leader man has females who birth and raise his children
tribe leader man gets attached to his wives and protects them like precious things because they will birth and raise his children

but some other man challenge and kills the tribe leader man and his children

then the females no longer care about the previous leader and like the new leader and are now his wives and will now birth and raise his children

so i think its kind of mixed leaning on the polygamous side

how i think tribes worked (i haven't actually read about this but i think itll be similar)

tribe leader man has females who birth and raise his children
tribe leader man gets attached to his wives and protects them like precious things because they will birth and raise his children

but some other man challenge and kills the tribe leader man and his children

then the females no longer care about the previous leader and like the new leader and are now his wives and will now birth and raise his children

so i think its kind of mixed leaning on the polygamous side
No shit if they kill him they don’t care about the previous leader bruh 😭

Answer honestly
This thread will determine weather humans are monogamous or polygamous in nature.
@Zodiac
I've had the chance more times than I can count but no. Visual temptation might lead my thoughts astray from time to time but that's as far as it goes. I don't flirt and I don't allow any girl to flirt with me.

@RAJ GHRANDHICK I would only cheat if she was a cheater (e.g. texts guys behind my back and stuff)

I would obviously confront her about it first

You prolly misunderstood what I was trying to say
id never date anyone who would have the potential of cheating
and i would leave her if i found about her cheating

Cheating is low form of human life execution is the only option for cheaters
in most cases if people tried hard enough most relationships would work
I believe that people should try to have a lifelong relationship with a single person (exceptions are abusive partners, or death of partners, etc)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RAJ GHRANDHICK I would only cheat if she was a cheater (e.g. texts guys behind my back and stuff)

I would obviously confront her about it first

You prolly misunderstood what I was trying to say
cuck if you will forgive her after cheating on you tbh.
There’s no confrontation for me, it’s straight poison.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i ll kill her children and remove her eyes and boobs and burn her with acid and destroy her maxilla and teeth

and then kms
That’s a lot of shit
I am not capable of doing all that but you are based for doing it
But I personally wouldn’t kms though
I would make a perfect escape plan or rot in jail

That’s a lot of shit
I am not capable of doing all that but you are based for doing it
But I personally wouldn’t kms though
I would make a perfect escape plan or rot in jail
it isn't easy to make a perfect escape plan
and after doing that and getting cheated on i would lose my will to live
and i hate jails cuz they're full of retards who are strong

Immediately? Like verbally ofc lmao

E.g. her responding to a guy's jestering, not flirting or anything but entertaining him
no ill try to manipulate her into feeling bad and never doing it again

i would leave if she is talking to some guy about doing intimate or romantic stuff

This post makes me hella sad. If I ever start a relationship with any girl its because i've thought about it deeply, and they compliment my positive traits and make me want to be a better person. I wouldn't just throw that away for one night with a girl who's using me for her daily dopamine fix.

This post makes me hella sad. If I ever start a relationship with any girl its because i've thought about it deeply, and they compliment my positive traits and make me want to be a better person. I wouldn't just throw that away for one night with a girl who's using me for her daily dopamine fix.
i hate u but u kinda cool and a good person 😎

This is a no brainer, to be honest. Any man with morals would say no. The reason you married your partner is because you were sure they were the one you would navigate life with. How weak of a man or woman do you have to be to give it all up for some temporary pleasure? And I’m not even talking about if you have kids, whose love and trust you would gamble away just because you couldn’t keep your desires in check.

Yeah I would. But I'd take the correct steps to make sure no one found out. Real G shit. @Tombradylover

View attachment 44735
Yessir n*kka the thing is i wouldnt even date a ltb-mtb in the first place if I'm dating someone its gonna be a HTB minimum and I feel that will negate my need to cheat a lot more then if i was with a ltb jfl. Ive never cheated in my life tho tbf

Real love makes u think off ur partner as the most beautiful thing in existence so my answare would have to be no, I wouldnt cheat.

Obviously not.