Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Mew push swallow!

Falis

Wow
Who do that ? Mike mew call this technique the Tongue sweep a complementary technique to mewing he speak about that in this video
should we do it i used To do it without realizing after seeing the video but now i dont do it anymore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who do that ? Mike mew call this technique the Tongue sweep a complementary technique to mewing he speak about that in this video
should we do it i used To do it without realizing after seeing the video but now i dont do it anymore
Anyone?

yes you should do It it's pretty important. push swallow puts lots of pressure onto the palate. and you swallow hundreds of times every day. so it's pretty effective at palatal expansion

Daily reminder that mewing is cope

• Sick
Reactions: Neo
Present your argument
i don't wanna be the bad guy here, but there's basically no scientific proof that says mewing works 100%. plus, actual homemade reliable results of mewing are very few, it's always some guy frauding

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i don't wanna be the bad guy here, but there's basically no scientific proof that says mewing works 100%. plus, actual homemade reliable results of mewing are very few, it's always some guy frauding
It's new scientific proof will arrive later

It's new scientific proof will arrive later
ik, i also believe in mewing tbh. but on the other hand, don't put all your hope into mewing, because It could be very well a myth. keep doing It, but don't expect anything out of It as if it's proven to work 100%

1)Mew
2)Go to the wall and headbutt the shit out it
3)Swallow

Back