Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing and body imbalance

Mynameismike

So my chiropractor said that my left leg is 9 millimeters shorter than my right (which is why I’ve spent a lot of my life leaning heavily on my left leg when standing up) and that it is nothing that any physical therapy can fix, so now he has me wearing a pad in my shoe to stand up evenly. Can mewing at all help to correct this imbalance in my lower body?

No
So my chiropractor said that my left leg is 9 millimeters shorter than my right (which is why I’ve spent a lot of my life leaning heavily on my left leg when standing up) and that it is nothing that any physical therapy can fix, so now he has me wearing a pad in my shoe to stand up evenly. Can mewing at all help to correct this imbalance in my lower body?
No. Not by definition at least. Mewing is proper oral posture.
But ppl like @AstroSky say you must keep proper oral, neck, and overall body posture to get optimal mewing results. So in short nope

No foot posture can malocclusion but the reverse can't happen.

You've got to be kidding me...

I am honestly amazed OP manages to live with such an IQ. I don't think I even have words for how insanely stupid this post is. OP, I'm in shock. I'm glad I got to witness this.

made this thread then logged out forever

ngl.. astros alt probably