Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing - At which side of the palate should I put the most force?

DarknLost

When my tongue is up on my palate,at which side should I focus on putting the most force? Back,Middle,or Front?

When my tongue is up on my palate,at which side should I focus on putting the most force? Back,Middle,or Front?
the middle: this is the only way to push your maxilla upward and get hooded eyes like @AstroSky did

imagine you are pushing your jaw against your eyes!

is it normal to feel a burn underneath your tongue near adam's apple and behind the ears towards back of your head when mewing? i'm not holding my breath

Back