Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing motivation

Alban

First 50 Members
Sometimes i get really gassed up about how i cani just focus on mewing and change my face. But this doesn't ever last much. I mew for some time but i find It really hard to keep It up consistently. How can i overcome this ? What do you guys do to keep motivated ?

71179991_1107816749422694_5187519624112848156_n.jpg

70812057_728946127579584_898698150277553938_n.jpg

if this doesnt motivate u its over

Getting changes at a faster and a faster rate is what motivates me.
I don't think you need motivation for something that's literally cost free
Isn't tiring and isn't even time consuming that promises unbelievable change
I think you forget.
About that,
Mike mew has a recommendation.
Basically he tells you to think about where your tongue is whenever you touch let's say a door handle.
He says doing this over time,when you touch a door handle you'll automatically be thinking where your tongue is.

@Alban bro... Whenever I look at my subhuman face in the mirror, i instantly regret and that is what triggers me to mew ASAP. That is just my way, fear motivation. I constantly tell myself that my face is terrible and I must do something to improve it, i.e., I mew. The weird thing about me is that I look into my mirror in about every one hour (because it is attached to the wardrobe of my bedroom), I look at myself and it instantly makes me want to mew and keep my submental tight.
There is one more factor to this. I hope you are young right now. Whenever you catch yourself not mewing, just tell yourself, that, "Man, if i don't mew now, it will be harder for me to see changes later, because my bones keep getting fused tighter, everyday as I age, it's now or never!".
I hope this helps you, dude (y) .

Mewing is cope if youre not a kid just loooooooooool
Lol at this desperate f*****g loser.
He's knee deep stuck in shit and wishes the same upon everyone else.
Jealous little cunt doesn't want others to ascend because he never will.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see good growth but no upswing from prior craniofacial dystrophy/recession, so doesn't motivate me
tbh he did get a lot of upswing. his profile is now straight, and not round like 1 or 2 years ago. plus you can just look at how the upswing affected his fwhr/midface length.

tbh he did get a lot of upswing. his profile is now straight, and not round like 1 or 2 years ago. plus you can just look at how the upswing affected his fwhr/midface length.

Im preety sure his face is longer now tho, I think the picture in the second passphoto is taken from further away giving the illusion of a shorter face. He has shown his face from before in some other videos, and his face appears longer now, but im sure its actually wider now

Idk what you mean by straighter and less round profile tho, elaborate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk what you mean by straighter and less round profile tho, elaborate.
if you see his older videos, he was already gl but from the side he was still recessed, you could see how droopy his face looked because of his recessed chin and maxilla. now that he solved most of the recession, his maxilla and chin allows his face to form a straighter silhouette from the side.

@Alban bro... Whenever I look at my subhuman face in the mirror, i instantly regret and that is what triggers me to mew ASAP. That is just my way, fear motivation. I constantly tell myself that my face is terrible and I must do something to improve it, i.e., I mew. The weird thing about me is that I look into my mirror in about every one hour (because it is attached to the wardrobe of my bedroom), I look at myself and it instantly makes me want to mew and keep my submental tight.
There is one more factor to this. I hope you are young right now. Whenever you catch yourself not mewing, just tell yourself, that, "Man, if i don't mew now, it will be harder for me to see changes later, because my bones keep getting fused tighter, everyday as I age, it's now or never!".
I hope this helps you, dude (y) .
When i see how i look everyday at school unknowingly, i just don't feel good
1571069240578.png

Sometimes i get really gassed up about how i cani just focus on mewing and change my face. But this doesn't ever last much. I mew for some time but i find It really hard to keep It up consistently. How can i overcome this ? What do you guys do to keep motivated ?

Just continue, at some point having your tounge any other way will feel unatural and you'll do it 24/7

Lol at this desperate f*****g loser.
He's knee deep stuck in shit and wishes the same upon everyone else.
Jealous little cunt doesn't want others to ascend because he never will.
keep thinking putting your tongue against a bone is going to make you good looking. Go ahead and prove me wrong i'll wait
Kill yourself you stress ridden little angry cuck

keep thinking putting your tongue against a bone is going to make you good looking. Go ahead and prove me wrong i'll wait
Kill yourself you stress ridden little angry cuck
It's cost and risk free.
It certainly works for people whose bones aren't strongly fused together,and for other it just might work.
You don't lose anything from trying it out.
And you bashing Mewing every chance you get makes me think you don't want people to ascend.
Mewing gives you hunter eyes,better cheekbones,facial leanness better dental alignment,fixes your bite,expands your palate,cures snoring,may widen your lower jaw too.
It's unbelievable
It's a miracle
It's a miracle that all this stuff works.
My mother sent me a video of me from 2 years ago yesterday.
I wish hadn't seen it at all.I wanted to forget that face but.
To see how much progress I have made in so little time.
I want everyone to experience this.And they never will unless they try a method which is cost and risk free.
So what's your reasoning in bashing it ?
Because it didn't work for you ?
That's it ?
You know there are several guys in their early twenties getting unbelievable results right ?
Stop it please you are not helping anyone

It's cost and risk free.
It certainly works for people whose bones aren't strongly fused together,and for other it just might work.
You don't lose anything from trying it out.
And you bashing Mewing every chance you get makes me think you don't want people to ascend.
Mewing gives you hunter eyes,better cheekbones,facial leanness better dental alignment,fixes your bite,expands your palate,cures snoring,may widen your lower jaw too.
It's unbelievable
It's a miracle
It's a miracle that all this stuff works.
My mother sent me a video of me from 2 years ago yesterday.
I wish hadn't seen it at all.I wanted to forget that face but.
To see how much progress I have made in so little time.
I want everyone to experience this.And they never will unless they try a method which is cost and risk free.
So what's your reasoning in bashing it ?
Because it didn't work for you ?
That's it ?
You know there are several guys in their early twenties getting unbelievable results right ?
Stop it please you are not helping anyone
Read one letter thats it

Back