Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion mogger potential

ripskeem

siegecell
Reputable
Established
theres this kid in my gym class who has so much potential but he is just so fat and he just debloated it would be over for everyone

he has the most perfect straight nose
green eyes ( u can tell they are hunter eyes if u look close enough under all the fat )
and such nice lips

i wanna somehow let him know the potential he has it pisses me off so much just looking at him knowing hes not doing anything about it

theres this kid in my gym class who has so much potential but he is just so fat and he just debloated it would be over for everyone

he has the most perfect straight nose
green eyes ( u can tell they are hunter eyes if u look close enough under all the fat )
and such nice lips

i wanna somehow let him know the potential he has it pisses me off so much just looking at him knowing hes not doing anything about it
Fix him and keep him.

Method tbh
For real, she should make him emotionally indebted to her. It’ll take some dark triad tactics, though. Make him insecure, break him mentally, love bomb him until he only finds love with you. Now you’ve got your own loyal pet.

P.S. Just joking before you guys think I’m a psychopath!

For real, she should make him emotionally indebted to her. It’ll take some dark triad tactics, though. Make him insecure, break him mentally, love bomb him until he only finds love with you. Now you’ve got your own loyal pet.

P.S. Just joking before you guys think I’m a psychopath!
Works if MTB smv + tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
gas the parents and torture them
abnormal to let that happen let alone the fact that its prob his parents who made him like that
da i was actually gonna make a thread abt how mad it makes me seeing fat kids with there parents in public knowing they let them get to that point

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 11
Salludon Off-Topic 26
N30N Off-Topic 6
banjo Off-Topic 4