Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

(Mogs) Xxxtentacion was a legitimate tyrone in his prime

does supra shape not show good development and signal high fighting success/look aggressive signalling high dimorphism?
Supraorbital mass/ protrusion would usually be a very dimorphic trait.

one problem though

his supraorbital mass/protrusion is really not that distinct at all. his orbital shape is attractive and his eyes are well supported, but I could easily see those eyes on a woman.

In fact, while I would certainly call him masculine leaning, he is almost on the cusp of being androgynous. Great harmony, but he doesn’t really have the heavy protrusive bones I would typically associate with a high level of dimorphism.

you can have improved eye area due to pure bone mass, yes, but also due to orbital shape.

IMG_4163.jpeg
Pic rel is very dimorphic, yet has a terrible eye area due to the orbital shape.(though it was worsened by the reduction)

IMG_4154.jpeg

pic rel is very distinctly feminine, but has great eye area

IMG_4162.png

x had zero supraorbital protrusion and little bone mass around his eyes
he had good shaped orbitals and eye support though and good harmony

350.jpg