Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

More proof it’s never about NT, it’s about looking NT and having a seducing high t voice

chadronelite

A low iq schizo aspie adhd bbc pretty boy thug that wears designer, has dreads and tattoos and has a seducing voice will automatically be perceived as NT and will automatically be respected

He can do and say whatever he wants because people already know he demands respect

Looking high t and nt is the goal

true, theres this guy at my school who is a retardo fhag and generally so stupid to the point thats its concerning but everyone loves him and no one thinks hes weurd bc hes a chad

true, theres this guy at my school who is a retardo fhag and generally so stupid to the point thats its concerning but everyone loves him and no one thinks hes weurd bc hes a chad
Chad or CL? A full blown Chad that’s retardant just spawning like that is kinda wild to me.

fitxfearless is like 5'3 lmfao
and he's a looksmaxxing coach somehow

fitxfearless is like 5'3 lmfao
and he's a looksmaxxing coach somehow
His content genuinely pisses me off and I don’t even know why. It might be because it’s mainly a bunch of gymcell coping. He’s telling all of those Sub5/Low Ltn to gym max and get a haircut like they aren’t genetically fucked. Some guys there have potential but most of them need more than the gym he just lies to them damn near.

His content genuinely pisses me off and I don’t even know why. It might be because it’s mainly a bunch of gymcell coping. He’s telling all of those Sub5/Low Ltn to gym max and get a haircut like they aren’t genetically fucked. Some guys there have potential but most of them need more than the gym he just lies to them damn near.
on god he's just a grifter like every other looksmaxxing coach

i hate fitxfearless he just uses his “coaching” as a front to get off on bullying subhumans

They like him cause he is their entertainment, if he loses that he is gone.

Back