Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Most brootal blackpilling images and vids i have saved in a edit [part-2]

alurmo

travis bicklepilled
Guild
shitpostin' forever
this is 500-/+ images/vids of blackpill footage
i emptied out my whole folder with this one

prob gonna be my last edit on this bc this took me like 6 hours to get the footage + song choices +proof watching + breaks

View attachment 43814

tagging bhais @Kaligula567 @Kaari @Autismcel @6PSLcel @Clone
First clip gets me in the feels after some MTB who liked me beforehand lost interest and got railed the next night

Some of the bhais in here know the story

the great awakening is set to be upon us

people need to realize that life is not about what you can do or change.
Life is about being chosen by the stars.The genetics you are born, the wealth you are born into to a lesser extent, etc.
There is only so much you can do in life. Many of you these gen alpha kids, they’re filled with hope even if they claim to be blackpilled.

“yeah, looks matter most, but maybe one day i’ll find a girl who loves me for me 😊

no
noooo
no sir.
it doesn’t work that way

but they won’t understand until they find themselves 600 feet under in that pit of despair

there is nothing you can really do to change your situation

your life is like a Telltale game. you watch it play out, you can make “choices”, but the result hardly ever changes in a manner that matters.

looksmaxxing besides invasive surgery and weightloss are a meme

personality is a meme

even being autistic, its a meme it doesnt matter

Race
Looks
IQ
Height

in that order are 97% of it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro can u please make the edit slower? it took me almost 20 minutes to finish watching it cause i was taking ss of funny shit in the edit

im not sure if every system has this but there's a option to slow down the vid somewhere in the options