Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious most brutal thing that happened this year

pompompurino

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
welp i was being curious and looked through the guy i liked’s following, there was this girl i was suspicious of but never looked into. i decided to look into her account now and i realized that her gym highlight consisted of him being there as well, kinda hidden but i could recognize his voice and the stuff he wears. she’s pretty, skinny, and white. beautiful girl. i really had hope that maybe he would like me back and something would happen. i’m not even sad at this point, ive accepted my fate and my loss.
i’ll include a pic of her and then him in the background lol, if only i was pretty, skinny, and white too. maybe i would’ve had a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_0345.png
    IMG_0345.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i actually hate life, this was something i really looked forward to. building a connection with him and maybe having it lead to something else. i’m a stupid idiot.

i actually hate life, this was something i really looked forward to. building a connection with him and maybe having it lead to something else. i’m a stupid idiot.
It can still happen with someone else. This loss doesn’t mean you’ve lost at dating altogether.

The guy that rejected you ?
It was a bad idea from the start

Is this the girl he talked about with you ? like he was the backup until she jumps into an another man's arms ?

It either he is deep down in the friendzone or they fuck together, you need to find out before cutting losses, if you want to.

Anyways, ghost him forever and focus on new guys, you'll just be hurt for nothing and start resenting yourself & men

welp i was being curious and looked through the guy i liked’s following, there was this girl i was suspicious of but never looked into. i decided to look into her account now and i realized that her gym highlight consisted of him being there as well, kinda hidden but i could recognize his voice and the stuff he wears. she’s pretty, skinny, and white. beautiful girl. i really had hope that maybe he would like me back and something would happen. i’m not even sad at this point, ive accepted my fate and my loss.
i’ll include a pic of her and then him in the background lol, if only i was pretty, skinny, and white too. maybe i would’ve had a chance.
Brute racepill

if it ain't snowin, i ain't goin​

Is this the girl he talked about with you ? like he was the backup until she jumps into an another man's arms ?

It either he is deep down in the friendzone or they fuck together, you need to find out before cutting losses, if you want to.

Anyways, ghost him forever and focus on new guys, you'll just be hurt for nothing and start resenting yourself & men
i’m gonna be straight up with him and ask him if she still likes that girl

i mean it could be nothing, maybe they r just friends. she prob likes him but that doesnt ovi mean he likes her back
maybe im just delusional but i think u still have a chance
unless they r already dating

So this girl had a crush on a boy, but that boy smashed another foid.

Why does this bother OP? JFL. Just JFL. JFL. JFL. JFL.

Nah, seriously, why does this bother OP?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell me why.

Huge cuckoldry.
meanwhile her looksmatch is considering roping after his wife cheated on him and divorce r***d him and took the kids

So this girl had a crush on a boy, but that boy smashed another foid.

Why does this bother OP? JFL. Just JFL. JFL. JFL. JFL.

Nah, seriously, why does this bother OP?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell me why.

Huge cuckoldry.
because i like him why else

What does it matter? If he's in the friendzone he's still got eyes for another girl. Nobody wants to be second fiddle.

brutal to actually realize that white girls will always be prefered
cope

Be ashamed, OP. She looks like a 12-year-old boy. Unless she’s covering a 9/10 face, I don’t see how she could get one over you. This forum overrates Whites way too much.
more cope

What does it matter? If he's in the friendzone he's still got eyes for another girl. Nobody wants to be second fiddle.
even more cope
the biggest cope of all

Back