Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage My body pretty much looks like this rn

Preston_Real

I developed an impulsive eating habit while rotting in my room preparing for tests and summer internships and stuff. This is the result of gym rotting and stuffing my face with burgers, ice cream and soda every day for months.

4414377_1000109938.jpg4448390_RDT_20241011_2130047913637360961995398.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this body type is loved by gay men ngl

this body type is loved by gay men ngl

I have been bear mode all my life tbh. Was always the chubby kid in school but after high school I leaned down. Was always th4 strongest kid in class and had 0 problem putting on muscle but I also put on fat easily. I only got lean that is 18% bf once in my life. That was when I was an army cadet. To the far right. I'm 180lbs there.

20240816_203256.jpg

If this shit is real, what happened bro?
I'm in my prefinal year of uni and my schedule is hectic. These online forums are thr only socializing I do these days. It's just gym, work, study, eat and sleep cycle.

I have been bear mode all my life tbh. Was always the chubby kid in school but after high school I leaned down. Was always th4 strongest kid in class and had 0 problem putting on muscle but I also put on fat easily. I only got lean that is 18% bf once in my life. That was when I was an army cadet. To the far right. I'm 180lbs there.

View attachment 48465
Then how old were you in those pics? 17-18?
In this pic 18. The pic with the cap 19. I'll post pics next year after the cut.

How tf did you get a well-accomplished bulking physique like that ? Not even a large belly or what.
The cut will be insane if you stop junk food and light cardio
What weight should I cut to? I'm 102-104 kgs rn. I'm 82 kgs here

View attachment 48465

on the first pics you look way shorter

82kg at 6'1 is good enough ig, because i'm 84kg for 6'2. only a slight caloric deficit long term should be enough imo, add some cardio and you're good.

If you want to looksmaxx to match the female gaze, being in a dirty bulk is useless, especially at 6'1

View attachment 48465

intro-1653490523.jpg

I developed an impulsive eating habit while rotting in my room preparing for tests and summer internships and stuff. This is the result of gym rotting and stuffing my face with burgers, ice cream and soda every day for months.

View attachment 48463View attachment 48464
U would do good on that one tiktok soun "I want a big dawg" or whatever it was