Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my brain is so foggy

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
I gen serve no purpose I do nothing that matters or does anything for society I AM A NEET pls put me back in school I was rereading my texts and I’m legit illiterate I hope someone kidnaps me and makes me do bad things like rob a bank or something pls just put me at gun point I’m so fucking useless
 
I don’t see a future for me in the acedamjc world but maybe criminal gangs yes
You're too sweet to be a gangster. I can't see you cutting people's tongues out or crucifying them.
 
I’m not even joking with u tuber I will legit send u my location if you’d actually hook me up with a kidnapping
I think it's hard to find someone who would have the guts to kidnap you in your country ngl just take a flight to India
 
I think it's hard to find someone who would have the guts to kidnap you in your country ngl just take a flight to India
look… would it rlly be illegal if I get in the car on my own will as an 18 year old and then ask to be handcuffed and for my mouth to be tapped??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top