Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
do u change them oftenI can't reaad lol I can't even see what I'm typign
have u not memorized ur keyboard. i can type with my eyes closedI can't reaad lol I can't even see what I'm typign
hey June bugI can't reaad lol I can't even see what I'm typign
I think you need to send me 500 dollarsI can't reaad lol I can't even see what I'm typign
Don't you have real glasses as a backupI can't reaad lol I can't even see what I'm typign
yes these are unused but outdated by like 2 years because I ran out of othersdo u change them often
I got both my parent's eye ailments bruh“Just have better eyes” brutal
hi!hey June bug
I do but they make me look worse lolDon't you have real glasses as a backup