Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story My dad didn't think i was his when i was born

Clone

Amigo
Reputable
Established ★★
Story

My mother told me this jfl

She basically told me when I was born he asked if my mother cheated on him. She said "no why?" My father said "because he's not mine " or smth like that and he walked out the room she laughed him off and the doctors kept asking my mom

Story

She basically told me when I was born he asked if my mother cheated on him. She said "no why?" My father said "because he's not mine " or smth like that and he walked out the room she laughed him off and the doctors kept asking my mom
That's because you have too much aura, and you're a mogger. You really grew up to be a mogger.

Story

Your dad knew that you mogged him to death so he couldn't believe you were his.

Story

your dad couldn't handle the mog it seems

Story

What’s ur race