Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my dad is NOT a pussy

I've only seen one girl that was good at a game and she did onlyfans. She just played games all day every day 😂

i feel like gym ages u tho that’s what i’ve been told i just do caloric deficit instead
it doesnt age u whoever told u that legit might have trisomy 21. Just don't go overboard work on ur abs ass and legs and watch ur smv improve. Im doing you a favor caloric deficit isn't good enough especially if u wanna have a banging body

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it doesnt age u whoever told u that legit might have trisomy 21. Just don't go overboard work on ur abs ass and legs and watch ur smv improve. Im doing you a favor caloric deficit isn't good enough especially if u wanna have a banging body
honestly imma take ur advice bhai i’m 100pounds rn do u think i should get down to 95 or maintain

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dude dont lose anymore weight ur fine legit just maintain and work out with emphasis on ur core, ur ass and legs don't skip upperbody but def focus mainly on those areas. Ur weight isn't the issue at all u need to get banging body via lifting weights atp
Perhaps i’ll hit the gym tmr then 🫰 ty bhai

did u imagine be being big🤣