Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my drugs tierlist but im a respectable citizen 😎

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,572
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
42,018
1753924221041.png
 
You know I really wanna take 300mg of DHP just to see what happens.
u mean dph right

nothing much

when i was 14 my first dose was 500mg and that was mid so i did 700 the next day

u need a lot for it to be fun ngl

also dont try it its shit read all the bad side effects

dont do silly things bhai i love u :peepoLove:
 
Did vro really take estrogen? And congratulations love,you’re the first ukcel without 10 years of ket experience.
nah but i may as well have with how high it is naturally :pepehands:

trust me as soon as i find someone who sells stuff im gonna have 10 years of experience worth in a weeks time :monkahmm:
 
it's worth doing if you have little experience with drugs but otherwise you'll be disappointed
u mean dph right

nothing much

when i was 14 my first dose was 500mg and that was mid so i did 700 the next day

u need a lot for it to be fun ngl

also dont try it its shit read all the bad side effects

dont do silly things bhai i love u :peepoLove:
I've never done drugs. Like recreationally, I don't want to do them either. Just like a one time experience.
 
I've never done drugs. Like recreationally, I don't want to them either. Just like a one time experience.
dont do dph then bhai its not worth it

i thought it was cool and now me :pepehands:

find something else thats not harmful :peepoLove::peepoLove::peepoLove:

shrooms seem cool maybe try them
 
I've never done drugs. Like recreationally, I don't want to do them either. Just like a one time experience.
tbh if i had once chance to give someone smth to show them a good time I'd khole them
 
nah but i may as well have with how high it is naturally :pepehands:

trust me as soon as i find someone who sells stuff im gonna have 10 years of experience worth in a weeks time :monkahmm:
Are you a gynocel?
 
dont do dph then bhai its not worth it

i thought it was cool and now me :pepehands:

find something else thats not harmful :peepoLove::peepoLove::peepoLove:

shrooms seem cool maybe try them
Shrooms? While living under my parents house? If I get caught, I'm gonna get disowned.


tbh if i had once chance to give someone smth to show them a good time I'd khole them
Khole?
 
hmmmmm

just wait til u move out


khole is too much ketamine n ur brain leaves ur boduy
Ketamine? n***a.
I'm not doing anything close to that. I'm not willing to do weed, meth, crack, etc. Something that's a one time thing and won't get me seeing the 4th dimension.
 
Ketamine? n***a.
I'm not doing anything close to that. I'm not willing to do weed, meth, crack, etc. Something that's a one time thing and won't get me seeing the 4th dimension.
i mean you could try dxm

you can get it from a pharmacy and doesnt hurt you like benadryl does

seems cool but dont drink too much or serotonin syndrome

also look for bottles with ONLY dextromethorphan bcuz guafisien will hurt ur liver bad
 
i mean you could try dxm

you can get it from a pharmacy and doesnt hurt you like benadryl does

seems cool but dont drink too much or serotonin syndrome

also look for bottles with ONLY dextromethorphan bcuz guafisien will hurt ur liver bad
I can survive anything. Plus, I want DPH because I saw people get scary stuff from it. And I don't get scared easily, so I wanna see how it is.
 
I can survive anything. Plus, I want DPH because I saw people get scary stuff from it. And I don't get scared easily, so I wanna see how it is.
ok but first lemme give u same advice i gave someone dming me abt how to take dph i cba to rewrite so ill paste
 
ok but first lemme give u same advice i gave someone dming me abt how to take dph i cba to rewrite so ill paste
So ofc gonna be a bit different between people depending on mental state, body weight etc

When i first took it i was 14 and about 65kg - for context ur 110kg- and i took 500mg

first off, remove all expectations abt hatman and spiders. anyone who says they talk to the hatman and saw spiders are larpers talking recycling the same shit they saw online

For ur body weight id reccomend abt 700mg to feel high high

What you should feel is very laggy, tired, paranoid, scared for no reason, insane heart rate, slightly euphoric

hallucination wise expect to see a range of shit but expect nothing as well

Dph/benadryl is a deleriant so not only will you hallucinate, but you will believe its real

Ive seen loads

clown cars
insects
heard voices telling me to kill myself

once i was sat for abt 2hrs in the dark listening to the wall explaining why i should off myself

Once i went in the batht and started drowning, only to blink and realise i wasnt even in the bath yet

once i was in the shower and opened the curtain and saw like a fucking 8ft tall pure black figure there

also the comedown is fucking shit like rlly bad, but then again i was taking high doses at a young age and body weight but the comedown lasted weeks, sometimes i would not take it for a month and still see shit

also dont jerk off while ur on it too often, it makes nutting like 4x better but gives you temporary erectile dysfunction

also put on music cos one of the only "positive" benefits from dph is it makes music better

any questions just ask
 
So ofc gonna be a bit different between people depending on mental state, body weight etc

When i first took it i was 14 and about 65kg - for context ur 110kg- and i took 500mg

first off, remove all expectations abt hatman and spiders. anyone who says they talk to the hatman and saw spiders are larpers talking recycling the same shit they saw online

For ur body weight id reccomend abt 700mg to feel high high

What you should feel is very laggy, tired, paranoid, scared for no reason, insane heart rate, slightly euphoric

hallucination wise expect to see a range of shit but expect nothing as well

Dph/benadryl is a deleriant so not only will you hallucinate, but you will believe its real

Ive seen loads

clown cars
insects
heard voices telling me to kill myself

once i was sat for abt 2hrs in the dark listening to the wall explaining why i should off myself

Once i went in the batht and started drowning, only to blink and realise i wasnt even in the bath yet

once i was in the shower and opened the curtain and saw like a fucking 8ft tall pure black figure there

also the comedown is fucking shit like rlly bad, but then again i was taking high doses at a young age and body weight but the comedown lasted weeks, sometimes i would not take it for a month and still see shit

also dont jerk off while ur on it too often, it makes nutting like 4x better but gives you temporary erectile dysfunction

also put on music cos one of the only "positive" benefits from dph is it makes music better

any questions just ask
obviously use ur body weight to figure out how much u should take and then take like 100mg more
 
  • Like
Reactions: cut
So ofc gonna be a bit different between people depending on mental state, body weight etc

When i first took it i was 14 and about 65kg - for context ur 110kg- and i took 500mg

first off, remove all expectations abt hatman and spiders. anyone who says they talk to the hatman and saw spiders are larpers talking recycling the same shit they saw online

For ur body weight id reccomend abt 700mg to feel high high

What you should feel is very laggy, tired, paranoid, scared for no reason, insane heart rate, slightly euphoric

hallucination wise expect to see a range of shit but expect nothing as well

Dph/benadryl is a deleriant so not only will you hallucinate, but you will believe its real

Ive seen loads

clown cars
insects
heard voices telling me to kill myself

once i was sat for abt 2hrs in the dark listening to the wall explaining why i should off myself

Once i went in the batht and started drowning, only to blink and realise i wasnt even in the bath yet

once i was in the shower and opened the curtain and saw like a fucking 8ft tall pure black figure there

also the comedown is fucking shit like rlly bad, but then again i was taking high doses at a young age and body weight but the comedown lasted weeks, sometimes i would not take it for a month and still see shit

also dont jerk off while ur on it too often, it makes nutting like 4x better but gives you temporary erectile dysfunction

also put on music cos one of the only "positive" benefits from dph is it makes music better

any questions just ask
I'm 6'1 and like 73-74kg.

I think I can tank it. I'm pretty sure I can tank cyanide too
 
I'm 6'1 and like 73-74kg.

I think I can tank it. I'm pretty sure I can tank cyanide too
maybe go for like 650mg then

dont overdo dph because it can be rlly rlly bad same level as pcp or datura if you take enough

good lucck sigma :cool:
whatever you think you can handle
idk what i can handle but im sure as hell gonna do it :peepoLove::peepoLove:
 
maybe go for like 650mg then

dont overdo dph because it can be rlly rlly bad same level as pcp or datura if you take enough

good lucck sigma :cool:

idk what i can handle but im sure as hell gonna do it :peepoLove::peepoLove:
I'll keep you updated it on what happens.
 
I'll keep you updated it on what happens.
also dipenhydramine hydrochloride is stronger so take a lil bit less if thats what u buy

tag me when u do and if u need help ask me

also u will have a VERY dry mouth and it will be hard to piss

and also dont do it when ur parents r home, bcuz if ur scared of being caught u will prolly hallucinate your parents shouting at you and then you might panic and give it away
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top