Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My father reverse geo max went into a harder environment and pulled

Swoosh

My father looks like this at 5 6 but more white (spainish) he has very wide clavicals and gymmaxxed and got a high mid teir normie nordic wife in the USA someone explain

Attachments

• 3CFB1A12-FB8B-4BCD-AC57-E84E99E8BA14.jpeg
    3CFB1A12-FB8B-4BCD-AC57-E84E99E8BA14.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 16
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My father looks like this at 5 6 but more white (spainish) he has very wide clavicals and gymmaxxed and got a high mid teir normie nordic wife in the USA someone explain
Nevermind I looked at a old photo of my father he looked like a slightly worse cameron alberzain he was a 7.0- 7.5 high chadlite i never knew of this no wonder he mogged all of those 6’4 low htn

Never moving there, although it was weird because on Wizz and Yubo the hottest and whitest girls were from the UK.

Even worse, the basketball edits are literally all the same. It’s the same cringey clips and cringey phonk music.
Nah only the ones where it’s a funny clip and transitions into a random player

Back