Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My food yesterday

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,572
Online time
24d 17h
Reputation
16,082
Theres more good food in the garage freezer but the garage smells cuz of a decaying corpse

This was government food so 100% free cuz im poor atleast I have a rich bf

20250817_143458.jpg
 
Anyway marrying a rich man is a cheatcode id rather live an exciting life
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Sorry to hear that Jeezy I hope it gets better somehow.
I'm unemployed by choice. It's ok jestering is fun I love shitposting, it distracts from the brutalness of the blackpill
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I'm unemployed by choice. It's ok jestering is fun I love shitposting, it distracts from the brutalness of the blackpill

Are you really facially deformed to the point where lookism blackpill proves as the dominant pill or are you just using selective bias and have body dysmorphia. Most people here are no wheres near ugly (or have the natural potential not to be) enough or short enough to never date or have sex.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Are you really facially deformed to the point where lookism blackpill proves as the dominant pill or are you just using selective bias and have body dysmorphia. Most people here are no wheres near ugly (or have the natural potential not to be) enough or short enough to never date or have sex.
I have BDD I go to therapy twice a week. I am more mental pilled than anything tbh
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I have BDD I go to therapy twice a week. I am more mental pilled than anything tbh

Yeah, sorry to hear that. That sucks

"Mental pilled"

Yeah that is unfortunately what 99% of users here are, mentally unwell, but will not get help focused on that. Instead will try to become "chad" to somehow magically make their mental problems go away.
 
Military grade meal, also probably better than any takeout imo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top