Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL My goals on this forum before I leave

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
@sigma and at @Dean, big ask but can yall pin/sticky this. Thanks. Yall mog the .org mods. Yall not gon do it are you

1. Help people and obtain the knowledgeable title.
2. Reach at least 4k posts (this won't happen, I can't be active for that long lmao)
3. Reach ascension in the next 3 years. If I can get this done, I'll quit both forums and say my final goodbyes if I haven't already.
4. Attempt the rot experiment. (More details on that later)
5. Leave and hopefully leave a good lasting mark on both forums if I haven't already.

good one tbf
2. Reach at least 4k posts (this won't happen, I can't be active for that long lmao)
just make a megathread where u postmaxx lol
@n9wiff made one i think and hes like 6k post deep
3. Reach ascension in the next 3 years. If I can get this done, I'll quit both forums and say my final goodbyes if I haven't already.
water
hmm
i would want to be tagged in this ngl
5. Leave and hopefully leave a good lasting mark on both forums if I haven't already.
dw bro
we all regardless wont forget u

@sigma and at @Dean, big ask but can yall pin/sticky this. Thanks. Yall mog the .org mods. Yall not gon do it are you

Alright bet

4k is possible imo