Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My life is at it’s lowest

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,776
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
When I smoke chain smoke cigarettes,drink 3-5 monsters a day,thrive by order Starbucks through ubereats,spend too much money at once,high 24/7,stay up and sniff half a gram of coke all night. I love it and hate it at the same time,to be honest life’s great but also not at the same time.
 
No I just try to find emotional regulation.
by now you know your vices are useless and draining, you think you can make it work and have already spared no effort trying to but that's delusional. find something better to live for
 
When I smoke chain smoke cigarettes,drink 3-5 monsters a day,thrive by order Starbucks through ubereats,spend too much money at once,high 24/7,stay up and sniff half a gram of coke all night. I love it and hate it at the same time,to be honest life’s great but also not at the same time.
sounds like lifemaxxing 2 me

life is abt hedonism enjoy it otherwise whats the point :peepoLove:

looks matter til ur on ur deathbed and regret not having more fun
I currently have a tshirt around my arm, a needle of waste I found in a dumpster and heroin I need to inject. I wish the cigs or monsters can satisfy me too.
maybe not heroin im sure a bit of tiktok can give you the same amount of dopamine 🤔😎
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top