Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My life peaked in 5th grade

Toggle

TERRA slayer
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
5,638
Online time
13d 2h
Reputation
18,913
Location
Etnik paradise
It all started when my mom divorced my dad and moved back to her home ethnic country. She decided we should live in the rural mountains, and that's where I started 5th grade in 2019. What I liked about it was that I had the highest PSL in the whole school, even above n*****s who started puberty. Foids would drool over me 'cause I was light-skinned jfll. My ego also peaked in this period 'cause I was heightmogging all my male classmates. Then it all went downhill when coronavirus started and I became a recessed fatty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top