Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My name is Aiden and this is me from 14-16

aiden07

Around this time i started trying to take care of myself, not just physically but also mentally. I thought i was cooked for life and would never be with a woman. I am now with a girl who has been my crush since 13 y/o, and we have been together for 8 months. I see this as huge personal progress and i hope it’s motivating to anyone on here who was like me. don’t give up yk

Attachments

• IMG_1503.jpeg
    IMG_1503.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 14
you don’t always need surgeries and crazy routines, for me it was just losing fat and getting braces
What was the biggest thing you noticed after you looksmaxxed did people treat better like a night and day difference?

I’d honestly say that me starting “ugly” made me a better person. in middle school i resorted to being nice/funny, so i was never treated terribly. i will say girls treat me better however, as my current gf who was only friends with me in middle school was too scared to ttm at a football game sophomore year bc she thought i was out of her league. i don’t think it’s had a huge impact on how other people think, but i do know it’s helped my mental health insanely well considering i used to have suicidal thoughts on how i looked. SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS REPLY
Mirin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was the biggest thing you noticed after you looksmaxxed did people treat better like a night and day difference?
in middle school i resorted to being nice/funny, so i was never treated terribly. i will say girls treat me better now however, as my current gf who was only friends with me in middle school was too scared to ttm at a football game sophomore year bc she thought i was out of her league. i don’t think it’s had a huge impact on how other people think, but i do know it’s helped my mental health insanely well considering i used to have suicidal thoughts on how i looked. SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS REPLY