Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My oneitis always made me feel inferior

Flame_Falcon

Slaying By 20 Dying By 25
Reputable
Established
Idk why. I always felt like a beta, like prey when I was with her. Maybe it was her jaw, the fact that she heightmogged me, or her hunter eyes, or maybe all of these combined. I don't get why a girl who was half my size could make me feel so inferior. It was so bizzarre. Even when talking on the phone I felt like a beta.

At least with my gf, I feel alpha and dominant which is good for my confidence and self esteem. It helps to ease the pain and validation is a great cope.

Idk why. I always felt like a beta, like prey when I was with her. Maybe it was her jaw, the fact that she heightmogged me, or her hunter eyes, or maybe all of these combined. I don't get why a girl who was half my size could make me feel so inferior. It was so bizzarre. Even when talking on the phone I felt like a beta.

At least with my gf, I feel alpha and dominant which is good for my confidence and self esteem. It helps to ease the pain and validation is a great cope.
she was half your size but heightmogged you? You prob felt inferior because woman have so much men attention that you don't matter to them. If you stop talking to them, they got 5 n*****s ready to replace you. You are never special to your oneitis. When I leave my job my oneitis will never talk to me again.

The last time I had a oneitis was in high school. I was super ugly at the time but I'm pretty sure she liked me too. Never had the balls to ask her out, last I heard her folks ended up marrying her off :pepehands:

Om

Omg so the first love pill is real
Overrr.

What does your opening post mean then?

This dude is confusing