Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious My penultimate post here.. Suggestions please

Transposon

6’1 ; 99.997 IQ percentile ; NTmaxxed
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
4,897
Solutions
22
Online time
12d 11h
Reputation
17,577
Plan on doing a 7 day intense research schedule and make a scientifically in-depth megathread / multiple threads posted in the same time frame on topics such as:

- How exaggerated is the Lookism Blackpill
- The Telegony myth and microchemrism
- IQ and Race
- What is looksmaxxing good for and what is it not?
- What actually does predict a "virgin for life"?
- Hypergamy
- Debunking Prominent Looksmax Gurus
- Halo Effect

Etc.

Afterwards, I will post it, answer some questions / debate then probably forever ban so I can move on with my life and start living it again since I matured from when I first discovered looksmaxxing, the lookism blackpill and realized the lookism blackpill is overexaggerated in real life and in these spaces.

What topics would you like to see researched scientfically and in-depth? I will consider adding it, and if you would like to cite some statistics and studies go ahead.
 
Finally you’re back
 
Plan on doing a 7 day intense research schedule and make a scientifically in-depth megathread / multiple threads posted in the same time frame on topics such as:

- How exaggerated is the Lookism Blackpill
- The Telegony myth and microchemrism
- IQ and Race
- What is looksmaxxing good for and what is it not?
- What actually does predict a "virgin for life"?
- Hypergamy
- Debunking Prominent Looksmax Gurus
- Halo Effect

Etc.

Afterwards, I will post it, answer some questions / debate then probably forever ban so I can move on with my life and start living it again since I matured from when I first discovered looksmaxxing, the lookism blackpill and realized the lookism blackpill is overexaggerated in real life and in these spaces.

What topics would you like to see researched scientfically and in-depth? I will consider adding it, and if you would like to cite some statistics and studies go ahead.
i think iq and race will have the most intresting honestly
 
i think iq and race will have the most intresting honestly
It’s also the one I have the most experience in (evo bio) this one will be too complex for the layman but nonetheless a good thread I can assure
 
It’s also the one I have the most experience in (evo bio) this one will be too complex for the layman but nonetheless a good thread I can assure
if i were to guess the difference i'd say it's about some kind of predisposition just like androgen sensitivity but for the brain mixed with environmental factors
 
intellectual bump
 
IMG_3690.gif

I will save the forum I promise
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top