- Joined
- Aug 6, 2025
- Messages
- 22,793
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 17d
- Reputation
- 72,770
- Location
- #ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
- Guild
- #ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes!can i sew baby clothes for it
do u think its gonna b a girl or a boyYes!
That’s up for Me to decidezdo u think its gonna b a girl or a boy
I am Pregnant.
which is it cuz i gotta buy fabricThat’s up for Me to decidez
My Son killed himself so It’s probably him Reincarnatedwhich is it cuz i gotta buy fabric
okay blue fabric it isMy Son killed himself so It’s probably him Reincarnated
Congrats!I am Pregnant.
We will endure this together. I shall buy you all of your cravingsI am Pregnant @junebug