- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
I‘m so happy. 5 days of no phone were horrible
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow saint, I’m so happy for youI‘m so happy. 5 days of no phone were horrible
thanks browow saint, I’m so happy for you![]()
what phone are you getting?thanks bro![]()
a google pixel 9awhat phone are you getting?
ohhh never used a google phone, are they any good?a google pixel 9a
I like them. I had a pixel 7 beforeohhh never used a google phone, are they any good?
just make 5 threads every 5 seconds theory
always used to do that. they got way more traction back then tho..just make 5 threads every 5 seconds theory