- Joined
- Mar 29, 2025
- Messages
- 2,246
- Online time
- 6d 22h
- Reputation
- 3,405
He just used MY toothbrush to clean the new assault rifle he bought from China, why is everyone so mean to me?!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how could heHe just used MY toothbrush to clean the new assault rifle he bought from China, why is everyone so mean to me?!
I'm the most blackpilled person in this forum, I'm the least grey person here. Don't you ever use that word when talking about me again.Grey
“Blackpilled” on a looksmaxxing forum oh my lord @MarlonmogsyouhahaI'm the most blackpilled person in this forum, I'm the least grey person here. Don't you ever use that word when talking about me again.
Where else am I supposed to go?“Blackpilled” on a looksmaxxing forum oh my lord @Marlonmogsyouhaha
If you where blackpilled u would believe genetics is law and all looksmaxxing is copeWhere else am I supposed to go?
That's an extreme position, obviously genetics is the main factor when determining what you look like, but the idea that environment has no impact on your attractiveness (and life in general) is completely and utterly wrong in every sense of the word. You are confusing genetic-environmental determinism with pessimism.If you where blackpilled u would believe genetics is law and all looksmaxxing is cope
By this standard Rehab Room isn't blackpilled.If you where blackpilled u would believe genetics is law and all looksmaxxing is cope