Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My throat feels like a dried up rectum

Foid

Live happily
Reputable β˜…
Established β˜…
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
2,971
Online time
9d 1h
Reputation
6,211
Location
Rokkenjima
😞 it hurts. I just want to drink tea or something, I want to be back home already, I'm not ready to be forced to socialize with those fags from my school
 
try preworkout tablets, lots of energy to socialise and helps sore throat costs like 18 foidbuxx for 60
 
try preworkout tablets, lots of energy to socialise and helps sore throat costs like 18 foidbuxx for 60
Can I take them even as a small niglet that I am? No side effects πŸ₯Ί?
 
Can I take them even as a small niglet that I am? No side effects πŸ₯Ί?
they have like 100mg of caffeine ur fine, u told me u were a 6'3 chad tho 🀨 🀨
 
gl w school πŸ₯Ή
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top