Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion My top 5 movies in order.

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Established
These are the only movies that have ever actually made me feel something.

5. Fight club:

I think the only reason this is on this list is because I was high as shit watching it, never really heard anything about it so I wasn’t spoiled. The ending had my jaw on the floor. I don’t really agree with the ideology of the film but definitely a very enjoyable and immersive watch

4. A silent voice:

Anime movie, extremely relatable practically to a T, reminded me of my past decisions and how to move forward after receiving the consequences of said decisions. Ending made me cry

3. Interstellar:

simply a beautifully shot and written piece of media, music scores unlike any other and definitely deserves all the hype it has. Christopher Nolan is simply a genius. This movie is part of my inspiration to go into the field of film making and story writing.

2. Soul:

Best pixar film there is, one of those movies that has you feeling differently by the end. Made me think differently about life and our “purpose”. Was completely immersed in the film and cried multiple times throughout. Definitely a movie everyone can enjoy and relate to.

1. Everything Everywhere All At Once:

Most relatable movie I had ever watched, mirrored the relationship between my mother and I. I watched it first by myself then decided to watch it again my mother the next day, cried both times. Unlike soul, this movie was more specific to me so I’m not sure if it would be an enjoyable watch for everyone as much as it was for me. Concept is so ridiculous but whoever it was directed/written by managed to make it work and turn it into a complete masterpiece of a film.

interstellar is no. 1
silent voice is mid tbh although most would disagree
fight club is very sigma and also good in general

my list

1. interstellar
2. american pscyho
3. donnie darko
4. fight club
5. a zori zdes tihie
2 and 3 are interchangable i really liked both but put american pscyho above because im patrick bateman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
interstellar is no. 1
silent voice is mid tbh although most would disagree
fight club is very sigma and also good in general

my list

1. interstellar
2. american pscyho
3. donnie darko
4. fight club
5. a zori zdes tihie
2 and 3 are interchangable i really liked both but put american pscyho above because im patrick bateman
American psycho was good.
I don’t know what it was but I could not get into Donnie Darko, I watched it to the half way point then gave up because it was just so boring. I might give it another go.

I’ve never seen number 5. What’s that

American psycho was good.
I don’t know what it was but I could not get into Donnie Darko, I watched it to the half way point then gave up because it was just so boring. I might give it another go.

I’ve never seen number 5. What’s that
number 5 is probably not for everyone, its a soviet war film that i watched repeatedly as a child. the ending is sad

These are the only movies that have ever actually made me feel something.

5. Fight club:

I think the only reason this is on this list is because I was high as shit watching it, never really heard anything about it so I wasn’t spoiled. The ending had my jaw on the floor. I don’t really agree with the ideology of the film but definitely a very enjoyable and immersive watch

4. A silent voice:

Anime movie, extremely relatable practically to a T, reminded me of my past decisions and how to move forward after receiving the consequences of said decisions. Ending made me cry

3. Interstellar:

simply a beautifully shot and written piece of media, music scores unlike any other and definitely deserves all the hype it has. Christopher Nolan is simply a genius. This movie is part of my inspiration to go into the field of film making and story writing.

2. Soul:

Best pixar film there is, one of those movies that has you feeling differently by the end. Made me think differently about life and our “purpose”. Was completely immersed in the film and cried multiple times throughout. Definitely a movie everyone can enjoy and relate to.

1. Everything Everywhere All At Once:

Most relatable movie I had ever watched, mirrored the relationship between my mother and I. I watched it first by myself then decided to watch it again my mother the next day, cried both times. Unlike soul, this movie was more specific to me so I’m not sure if it would be an enjoyable watch for everyone as much as it was for me. Concept is so ridiculous but whoever it was directed/written by managed to make it work and turn it into a complete masterpiece of a film.

Another good one is “forgotten”. Not in my top 10 but I watched it recently and if you like movies with unpredictable plot twists. Watch this. It’s Korean

Best History movie
1724288842015.png

Best Thriller
1724288874461.png

Best Mystery
1724289050693.png

Best Action
1724289188546.png
Best Crime

1724289279449.png

Saddest movie I have seen
1724289319390.png

Best psychology
1724289500442.png

Other movies I recommend are The Departed, The Green Mile, 2001: A Space Odyssey, 300, The Godfather (the first two films), 12 Angry Men, The Pianist, and Django Unchained.

Best History movie
View attachment 36890

Best Thriller
View attachment 36891

Best Mystery
View attachment 36893

Best Action
View attachment 36894
Best Crime

View attachment 36895

Saddest movie I have seen
View attachment 36896

Best psychology
View attachment 36897

Other movies I recommend are The Departed, The Green Mile, 2001: A Space Odyssey, 300, The Godfather (the first two films), 12 Angry Men, The Pianist, and Django Unchained.
Adding all to my list, all I’ve watched from here is inglorious basterds, it’s my mother’s favourite movie and she made me watch it, definitely appreciate her for it. Oh yes also heat.

heat, baby driver, django, the amazing spiderman (andrew garfield), superbad
in no particular order

my favourite movies are not in order

puss in boots last wish
your name
wish dragon
elemental

i dont like movies much but i have huge collection
i like animation movies more than real movies
i like anime the most

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 26