Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My worst fear

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
10,397
Online time
16d 17h
Reputation
14,597
Is growing old like past 20 and having to slave at a job alone no partner
So basically.19 is the lmot
 
idk man i cant help someone who finds a way to shut down all attempts at kindness forget i even tried
I mean im glad your kind but I've legitimately thought this over a billion times
Starting since I was 10
I argue with myself i make a point then try to disprove it and I cant find a reason to live
 
I mean im glad your kind but I've legitimately thought this over a billion times
Starting since I was 10
I argue with myself i make a point then try to disprove it and I cant find a reason to live
wait r u seriously considering roping? dont do that. focus on mogging, making money and irritating ur friends cause its more fun then dying and it hurts less
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top