Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage n***a from my class making fun of looksmaxxing

Foid

Live happily
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
2,971
Online time
9d 1h
Reputation
6,211
Location
Rokkenjima
1000068457.webp

Why is my n***a classmate that I never talk to sending me this 💔

Translation - is this the whole looksmaxxing thing you're into?
 
Hes mocking you does he look good?
 
DONT TELL PEOPLE IRL U LOOKSMAX IF U WANT FRIENDS LOW IQ n***a
I don't like anyone from my current school so I don't care if they think I'm a weirdo for being into looksmaxxing 🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top