Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle N30N vs de Poot

N30N

Unapproachable
Reputable
Established
Slightly squinching because of sun in my eyes.

Attachments

• 20240918_150042~2.jpg
    20240918_150042~2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 22
  • tumblr_oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1_1280-611673739~2.png
    tumblr_oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1_1280-611673739~2.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But my eye area is extremely low trust and unapproachable. It might be good psl wise, but in real life there is little appeal.
I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but many girls have told me that I look scary, unapproachable, angry, and pissed looking. I have positively tilted eyebrows, no eyelid exposure, negative hooding, and neutral/negative canthal tilt. Not seeking any attention out of this, but simply stating that my eye area is not good.

poot mogs i will not lie
i feel the only error that would if changed help significantly is canthal tilt
My canthal tilt isn't that bad to be honest, but more so the negative hooding that creates the illusion of nct.

My canthal tilt isn't that bad to be honest, but more so the negative hooding that creates the illusion of nct.
yeah, but fixing the tilt (as in the surgery itself) is pinning the tissue around the outer eyes up, so it would simulatenously help somewhat with the hooding

Just began for eyelidhoodsurgureycels.

yeah, but fixing the tilt (as in the surgery itself) is pinning the tissue around the outer eyes up, so it would simulatenously help somewhat with the hooding
Right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Off-Topic 2
HaydenJFlyHawk Off-Topic 7