Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Natural diet disproved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really, all the stress will haunt you later in life
What about the hormones don't athletes have the most testosterone

One half coping with muhh primal, other half going muhhh stay small he did so I can too!

Don't you guys know how to be independent and do you your own research 😆

Carbon copies of each other 😆

One half coping with muhh primal, other half going muhhh stay small he did so I can too!

Suck my mog

I didn’t even watch the video, how is it supposed to disprove anything

Skip to 3:00

It’s true in a sense, you can’t disprove a “natural diet”, However telling people to consume actual dogshit for the sake of athletic performance (understandable I guess??) is retarded

Natural whole food will be always better for body composition. You always need micronutrients, fibers and collagen to stay healthy

but at the same time, supplements and drugs will be useful for health as well.

And macdonalds can makes you lose fat if you eat it in less calories than your body needs, if it fit your macros (iifym)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N30N Off-Topic 23
iabsolvejordan Looksmaxxing 5
Nihilus Off-Topic 14
Clone Off-Topic 21