Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Neck exercises are probably legit for mewing

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
Citations: Dude trust but I'm sure my back teeth started erupting properly after doing a ton of neck curls and trap bar shrugs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
??? shrugs are memes ig
but what is trap bar shrugs?
Best Trap Bar - Fit at Midlife
Shrugs using one of these and for the way I work out they're legit.

Citations: Dude trust but I'm sure my back teeth started erupting properly after doing a ton of neck curls and trap bar shrugs.

You have a twink neck and frame

Neck curls are pointless in your situation

You have the ethiopian twink black phenotype

Not the hyper androgenic sub saharan slayer phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
You have a twink neck and frame

Neck curls are pointless in your situation

You have the ethiopian twink black phenotype

Not the hyper androgenic sub saharan slayer phenotype
You're manipulation isn't working here plus you sound utterly clueless.

Last edited:
You're manipulation isn't working here plus you sound utterly clueless.

What kind of manipulation lol

Its simply a fact (judging by your looks) that you dont have the stereotypical athletic and androgenic black phenotype

You literally look like a child

So keep crying kid

What kind of manipulation lol

Its simply a fact (judging by your looks) that you dont have the stereotypical athletic and androgenic black phenotype

You literally look like a child

So keep crying kid

I will continue to cry of laughter over your deludedness.

You're relying on stereotypes to state a fact. Which makes no logical sense. How can a fact be true if it's based on conjecture and prejudice?

You called me ethopian when my black ancestry is west african. (I.e. the same west africans you post in your threads)

Also JFL at calling my frame childish when you think you have a wide bideltoid but you don't because you're high bodyfat.

Just wait until I post gym progress pics.

I will continue to cry of laughter over your deludedness.

You're relying on stereotypes to state a fact. Which makes no logical sense. How can a fact be true if it's based on conjecture and prejudice?

You called me ethopian when my black ancestry is west african. (I.e. the same west africans you post in your threads)

Also JFL at calling my frame childish when you think you have a wide bideltoid but you don't because you're high bodyfat.

Just wait until I post gym progress pics.

Its not simply a prejudice and conjecture

The "big tall and buff black guy" stereotype is based one a quite signifcant percentage of real living black people, its the percentage which gets overly presented and also fetishized by the media and society

And you simply dont fit into this percentage

How can this not be a fact?

I highly doubt that your ancestors came from sub saharan tribes

My bideltoid and biacromial breadth is wide, i just narrow clavicles and a sloped humerus head which makes my shoulders look narrow

And trust me, with your ULTRA aspie facial expression and your horrific paedomorphic- fetal alcohol syndrome like facial features, theres no way that you will ever be admireable

You have the face of a child with the hairline and forehead shape of an 70 year ghetto crackhead

You look cartoonishly retarded and ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
Its not simply a prejudice and conjecture

The "big tall and buff black guy" stereotype is based one a quite signifcant percentage of real living black people, its the percentage which gets overly presented and also fetishized by the media and society

And you simply dont fit into this percentage

How can this not be a fact?

I highly doubt that your ancestors came from sub saharan tribes

My bideltoid and biacromial breadth is wide, i just narrow clavicles and a sloped humerus head which makes my shoulders look narrow

And trust me, with your ULTRA aspie facial expression and your horrific paedomorphic- fetal alcohol syndrome like facial features, theres no way that you will ever be admireable

You have the face of a child with the hairline and forehead shape of an 70 year ghetto crackhead

You look cartoonishly retarded and ugly
COPIUM OVERLOAD.

I literally don't have enough time too reply these low IQ arguments that go nowhere and provide 0 value to my life. I'm just going to focus on providing receipts instead.

Also if you want to know what my ancestry is like search up the wolof people of gambia and senegal.

COPIUM OVERLOAD.

I literally don't have enough time too reply these low IQ arguments that go nowhere and provide 0 value to my life. I'm just going to focus on providing receipts instead.

Also if you want to know what my ancestry is like search up the wolof people of gambia and senegal.

Fuaaaark

You were right 😳

Screenshot_20210814-094744_Chrome.jpg