Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need Honest Feedback

whirrpxlled

whirrpxlled
Hello I am 19F, 5’10 145 lbs.

I have been considering some cosmetic surgeries/procedures but first I am starting with volufiline.
I think my worst areas are my chin, my nose, and my eyelids. I am using volufiline to restore oribital fat and some face fat that I lost after using a lash serum. I am open to all ratings and suggestions.

I tried to find any pictures I had that showed my face clearly but it was hard to find as I don’t take many selfies! A lot of these are months apart from each other but they generally look the same. I also couldn’t find many pictures of my face without makeup. I hope this is enough!

Attachments

• IMG_6473.jpeg
    IMG_6473.jpeg
    460.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6838.jpeg
    IMG_6838.jpeg
    531.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6832.jpeg
    IMG_6832.jpeg
    462.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6835.jpeg
    IMG_6835.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6607.jpeg
    IMG_6607.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1633.jpeg
    IMG_1633.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6840.jpeg
    IMG_6840.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6839.jpeg
    IMG_6839.jpeg
    426.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6732.jpeg
    IMG_6732.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6830.jpeg
    IMG_6830.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6837.jpeg
    IMG_6837.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 22
im not well versed enough to offer advice on surgery or anything, so idk what to say, you seem softmaxxed enough

which lash serum did you use that lost you facial fat ?? and where did you lose it? also did you notice results with the lash serum?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im not well versed enough to offer advice on surgery or anything, so idk what to say, you seem softmaxxed enough

which lash serum did you use that lost you facial fat ?? and where did you lose it? also did you notice results with the lash serum?
I used grande lash and another brand called like No. 7 ?? I think?? I didn’t notice any significant growth with my lashes but it definitely works on eyebrows lol. Nowadays I just use castor oil. I noticed the fat loss around my eyelids, under eyes, and on the creases by my nose.

I used grande lash and another brand called like No. 7 ?? I think?? I didn’t notice any significant growth with my lashes but it definitely works on eyebrows lol. Nowadays I just use castor oil. I noticed the fat loss around my eyelids, under eyes, and on the creases by my nose.
thats strange, you only applied it to your lashline right? i dont get how it could cause fat loss there

oh also how long did you use it for?

thats strange, you only applied it to your lashline right? i dont get how it could cause fat loss there
I think it’s because i would apply it to upper and lower lash line as well as my brows, and when I would wash my face i would probably drag down remnants of the serum since I would wake up feeling it still on my brows.

thats a long time with no results, sorry to hear that, must have been frustrating
did you use them together? like at the same time? or you stopped one and then started another?
I used the No. 7 brand for 4 months with no results then I did grande lash and brow for the rest of the time. Tbh i saw so much brow growth but it was too much. I’ve found more success with just castor oil. I also have PCOS which can cause facial hair growth which could explain why I still have brows that grow fast😅 But it caused my lashes to be shorter. While my lashes are at an okay length now, I’m just more concerned with the stress the chemicals put on my skin

The only flaw I see that could use surgical procedures is chin, a genioplasty. However, I think your front looks fine and according to people on this forum, front profile is the only thing that matters so don’t worry.
I would argue that the long midface/downswung maxilla is the real root cause