Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Never go to the hospital and let them suck your blood

No, I'm dying and it's because they drew blood from me. Thought I'd leave this out there in case I die tonight of a "heart attack" or similar. Perhaps this digital trace will help someone survive.
Erm do you need to call an ambulance or something being serious what country are you from??
 
Erm do you need to call an ambulance or something being serious what country are you from??
The ambulance would be similar to a cow calling for a pick up to the slaughterhouse.
 
They want you to believe that you need such things. Every little chance they get they wanna "inspect" your blood. It's not because it's necessary for your health.
okay let’s say I took a pill for medical reasons and after a while i got liver discomfort, I need to check my liver enzymes. How else would I do it?
 
No, I'm dying and it's because they drew blood from me. Thought I'd leave this out there in case I die tonight of a "heart attack" or similar. Perhaps this digital trace will help someone survive.
I don’t understand this was it a medical accident?? They shouldn’t have taken so much blood from you
 
okay let’s say I took a pill for medical reasons and after a while i got liver discomfort, I need to check my liver enzymes. How else would I do it?
Ideally you'd have to solve the issue without getting involved with the healthcare system in any capacity.
 
I don’t understand this was it a medical accident?? They shouldn’t have taken so much blood from you
I was gullible enough to let them draw blood in order to renew a script. That's how they can get you.
 
Why don’t you trust doctors, I’m just curious?
Most doctors are probably just as clueless as the next person. It's the people closest to the blood who are the real culprits.
 
Most doctors are probably just as clueless as the next person. It's the people closest to the blood who are the real culprits.
I mean they make mistakes but if there were no doctors, we would all die relatively early in society. Yes they shouldn’t make mistakes with people but if something is wrong with me, I have to accept help from a doctor
 
Breathe in 5 seconds, hold 5 seconds, breathe out 5 seconds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top