Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Never open up to a girl

Would you ever open up to a girl?

• Total voters

Dandelions

Another Day, Another Opportunity
Established Member
I remember I met this girl on Snap, I really liked her she was like a mid-high MTB. She liked me too and we talked for a couple months and exchanged noodles and I actually thought she was a good person, until one day she asked to see a snap of “my beautiful face 🤭 “. I told her no because I was in a bad mood, and she asked why. I said I felt ugly and explained that my life sometimes feels like it’s all decided by looks, the stupid b***h sent 3 laughing emojis, posted an ss of my messages and face on her story then blocked me. I’m never telling a girl how I feel, I could witness the death of this entire Earth, and I still would never tell a girl how I feel.

I remember I met this girl on Snap, I really liked her she was like a mid-high MTB. She liked me too and we talked for a couple months and exchanged noodles and I actually thought she was a good person, until one day she asked to see a snap of “my beautiful face 🤭 “. I told her no because I was in a bad mood, and she asked why. I said I felt ugly and explained that my life sometimes feels like it’s all decided by looks, the stupid b***h sent 3 laughing emojis, posted an ss of my messages and face on her story then blocked me. I’m never telling a girl how I feel, I could witness the death of this entire Earth, and I still would never tell a girl how I feel.
they see everything as joke if you are sub htn tbh

i don’t want to uhh idk because i’m a girl and i support girls and all that, but, dude she sent you noods just like that? and on snap? u may be too judgmental but girls with snapchat who send noods to guys they don’t know irl is kind of uh…. and also, girls leaking chats is just a common problem idk

i don’t want to uhh idk because i’m a girl and i support girls and all that, but, dude she sent you noods just like that? and on snap? u may be too judgmental but girls with snapchat who send noods to guys they don’t know irl is kind of uh…. and also, girls leaking chats is just a common problem idk
not sure what youre tryna say cuz you keep saying "uhhh" and "idk"
but if you are tryna downplay his experience then thats f****d up

had a similar experience too man
this was back when i was hideous lmao
very brutal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, it is very easy even if you’re ugly like I am. At my peak, I had 25 girls on my snaps sending me noodles daily before I realized how degenerate it was. And yes, im aware that they’re obviously whores/sluts/hoes/thots/bops/whatever you wanna call them, doesn’t change the fact that girls are brutal to non good looking guys.
had a similar experience too man
this was back when i was hideous lmao
very brutal
Human nature never changes.

Yes, it is very easy even if you’re ugly like I am. At my peak, I had 25 girls on my snaps sending me noodles daily before I realized how degenerate it was. And yes, im aware that they’re obviously whores/sluts/hoes/thots/bops/whatever you wanna call them, doesn’t change the fact that girls are brutal to non good looking guys.

Human nature never changes.
wtf dawg u had 25???
how
u chad or smth?

wtf dawg u had 25???
how
u chad or smth?
I’m a LTN and used pictures that frauded me to MTN. I don’t share my method because retarded people in this space say it’s cucked and say “Just be a chad and harass her until she sends you noodles bro!” But, if you really wanna hear how Ill tell you.

I’m a LTN and used pictures that frauded me to MTN. I don’t share my method because retarded people in this space say it’s cucked and say “Just be a chad and harass her until she sends you noodles bro!” But, if you really wanna hear how Ill tell you.
The only nudes I get are clicking on faggoted threads on org man its over

I guess I’m not missing out on much then
You are, because most of them are thick as hell and have nice estrogenic. It’s even crazier because most of them were like 13-15 at the time. I had a girls form all ages, 17 too. Man I miss this one black b***h who had insane hips and tits, she would send me nudes every time at night.

You are, because most of them are thick as hell and have nice estrogenic. It’s even crazier because most of them were like 13-15 at the time. I had a girls form all ages, 17 too. Man I miss this one black b***h who had insane hips and tits, she would send me nudes every time at night.
A lot of freudian slips, my apologies. It’s still apprehendible though.

What’s the point if you can’t hit though

What’s the point if you can’t hit though
I was a little incel who had never talked to a girl in my life, I had no confidence and LDAR’d and was severely depressed and suicidal. Sure, to you it might just be noodles but to a complete incel like me it was lifefuel. I remember the first b***h, her name was Becca. Curvy LTB with insane tits and ass, she was white too (blonde hair and blue eyes). We had been talking for a couple weeks and I asked if I could send her a dick pick. She was mirin my dick then asked “tits or ass?” and I said tits, but she showed me both either way. Just a snap saying “:)” and her beautiful melons and curves. For a 14 year old like me who was blackpilled and LDAR’d on .is it was insane, I would do anything to relive it again. It gave me enough lifefuel to keep going in life and transform myself, currently now on the road to getting lean and hopefully getting to MTN.

Even if you were good looking, that would had been a mistake. To let others understand you is to give them information on how to harm you. Only ´´open up`` telling lies to avoid social harm. In the blackpill comunity of Brazil that is called ´´maskpill`` and was developed due to the contrast of third world culture mixed with a 83 medium iq of the population and a barbaric culture against less stupid and less freely evil beings.

exchanged noodles and I actually thought she was a good person
If you never met her in real life but was exchanging nudes then like idk...

Should have been a red flag. People who want a serious LTR or genuine relationship don't do this typically so I don't think you should have expected anything similar to that sort of nature in the first place.

Why do you exchange noodles
Just eat ur own

Its not about a girl
U only open up to people who are really really close to you and understand you

A boy would make fun of you too if u sob and whine about ur incel life in front of them

girls want guys to open up but when they actually do they feel cringed and want to run away. they are afraid of a strong perfect man being vulnerable
so only give surface level info about how you feel, a small dip into the ocean of emotions. make them feel like they understand and are hearing you, and they feel valuable for that and you as good. sometimes lie about your struggles and be relatable. always surface level stuff. whenever i open up emotionally it feels like i am also distancing myself. especially with girls, but i havent had female friends since 7th grade