Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion never show weakness to normies

alurmo

travis bicklepilled
Guild
shitpostin' forever
a experience today just made this more prevalent then ever, it made me want to rope
never ever be high-inhib to normies in public and show weakness

its like a shark smelling blood
normie guys will try to use u to climb the social status ladder and abuse ur high-inhibness

@n9wiff ever felt the same,

INB4 MUH UR A PUSSY DUDE
INB4 PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME WEAK

BECOMING A GANGBANGER BEFORE 13 IS LIFE(JK)

This is a no brained to be fair. People don’t care about how you are doing, they're concerned about how you're doing compared to them.

This life is a competition against others but especially against yourself. Even if you don't see it that way everyone else does. Don't let them win over you, beat them.

They enjoy it when you complain to them and tell them you're not doing well. That way they feel better. Don't give them ammunition.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What happened
got picked on by a "friend" infront of some of my oneitises and other normies
I literally started getting laughed at, literally dehuminizing

and I unsurprisingly didn't do nothing

I've never been the person to fight back, mostly from reinforcement from my grandma(she used to reinforce the idea that I was "shy", and other traits of high-inhib)

shit raised my cortisol too much, honestly these times I was threw into the street and raised by low-inhib thugs

this is also another reason for me to hate my own race, a bunch of low-class thugs who look ugly

got picked on by a "friend" infront of some of my oneitises and other normies
I literally started getting laughed at, literally dehuminizing

and I unsurprisingly didn't do nothing

I've never been the person to fight back, mostly from reinforcement from my grandma(she used to reinforce the idea that I was "shy", and other traits of high-inhib)

shit raised my cortisol too much, honestly these times I was threw into the street and raised by low-inhib thugs

this is also another reason for me to hate my own race, a bunch of low-class thugs who look ugly
Fuck man

I don’t think changing behavior makes much of a difference unfortunately

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What race are you and do you live in usa?
im not american im from a african country
I'm sure I said it somewhere in this thread

anyways I'm mixed, its complicated to explain the race its here so I suggest just reading this wiki page

however its highly stereotypilised as gangsters,thugs,addicts and whatnot, basically like blacks in america

its rule to never show weakness
people will feel pity or laugh at you
it does not help
it only helps if you are attractive, and/or overcame that weakness to seem motivational and strong

a experience today just made this more prevalent then ever, it made me want to rope
never ever be high-inhib to normies in public and show weakness

its like a shark smelling blood
normie guys will try to use u to climb the social status ladder and abuse ur high-inhibness

@n9wiff ever felt the same,

INB4 MUH UR A PUSSY DUDE
INB4 PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME WEAK

BECOMING A GANGBANGER BEFORE 13 IS LIFE(JK)
rule no 001 - always insult normies if u they wanna use u

-raj ghrandhick