Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New here trying to improve my self worth

Vlady

Rookie
Hello my name is Vlad suffered bullying since young a deeply affected my selfteem but I want to become the best version of myself. Any tips for would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_8511.jpeg
    IMG_8511.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8521.jpeg
    IMG_8521.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8511.jpeg
    IMG_8511.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
Boy, these muscles are nothing in terms if aesthetics. Only good to burn fat

There is a lot that can be done about your face. Fixing your diet from pure trash to something good would do a shitton

Less weight, less bloating, better skin, better mood - all that you can get if you just go low carb high protein(not cheap soy protein commonly used in shakes and bars tho) diet

Obv a better cut and eyebrow dye too. These are just the basics

Once you do these - you’ll feel million times better about yourself. Maybe won’t need to do surgery even

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boy, these muscles are nothing in terms if aesthetics. Only good to burn fat

There is a lot that can be done about your face. Fixing your diet from pure trash to something good would do a shitton

Less weight, less bloating, better skin, better mood - all that you can get if you just go low carb high protein(not cheap soy protein commonly used in shakes and bars tho) diet

Obv a better cut and eyebrow dye too. These are just the basics

Once you do these - you’ll feel million times better about yourself. Maybe won’t need to do surgery even
Thank you a lot for your recommendations! I Usually eat the opposite, barely meat, but I will start now. Goodbye to chips and snacks.

So you don't recommend taking whey protein?

I do need a cut but never consider eyebrow dye, I'll look into it.

I was pretty sure I can get my insurance to cover surgery, but I will try to improve as best as I can now.