Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New in here, some advice?

Yeyi

ballsmashing
I’m new in here, 0 experience, I was a heavy drug user, I started going to the gym since July but I train football so I’m not in a bad shape. If anyone could give me as many tips as possible to get started with lookmaxxing, I would appreciate it a lot.
I’m 18, 5’10, 75kg, 165lb, Italian.
ANY advice is useful, I’m only aware of mewing and bonesmashing but I NEED more knowledge please.
Thank you

Attachments

• FB8D5A1D-50CC-4974-9136-0A3E0C3CF5AF.jpeg
    FB8D5A1D-50CC-4974-9136-0A3E0C3CF5AF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
5.5/10 you look really young I'm thinking you're not that young since u took drugs. Try growing out facial hair. Don't bonesmash its not worth it. Chew a lot of gum (like two gun sticks at once) it'll naturally improve jawline. Try eating more protein it'll help increase muscle mass while you train hard.

Shave the middle part between your eyebrows so you don’t have a unibrow