Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New insecurity

maria12

New insecurity is having an iPhone face, it’s not rlly a bad thing but it feels like such an insult

Whats that post example noone knows

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats iPhone about them do they expensive and high class if this true why would it be insult

Conclusion: i have no idea what you're talking about
An I phone face is basically someone who looks modern and would look out of place if they were in the olden days, so I assume someone who doesn’t have an iPhone face is classic beauty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats iPhone about them do they expensive and high class if this true why would it be insult

Conclusion: i have no idea what you're talking about
It’s not an insult it just feels like one for some reason

An I phone face is basically someone who looks modern and would look out of place if they were in the olden days, so I assume someone who doesn’t have an iPhone face is classic beauty.
Surgerymaxxed uncanny people basically

Basically the opposite of someone with timeless and classic beauty

Brooke shields and Alain Delon are the antithesis of this

michael b jordan looks modern face but isnt uncanny

New insecurity is having an iPhone face, it’s not rlly a bad thing but it feels like such an insult
dont even think about it tbh,ppl just making new insults but ppl ,those ppl that have an 'iphone' face get simped for and r seen as attractive

Back