Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New member at my work today

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
(Brag thread. DNR if not interested. I get it completely)

I’ve noticed she’s more nervous around me than with others. I’ve also caught her looking at me a lot of times now. Even experimented with touching her shoulder and she leaned into the touch sorta

ngl this shit is an ego boost. No wonder why chads become narcy asf

Idk how y’all are meant to respond to this ngl. But yea
 
(Brag thread. DNR if not interested. I get it completely)

I’ve noticed she’s more nervous around me than with others. I’ve also caught her looking at me a lot of times now. Even experimented with touching her shoulder and she leaned into the touch sorta

ngl this shit is an ego boost. No wonder why chads become narcy asf

Idk how y’all are meant to respond to this ngl. But yea
You work a Sunday ?
 
(Brag thread. DNR if not interested. I get it completely)

I’ve noticed she’s more nervous around me than with others. I’ve also caught her looking at me a lot of times now. Even experimented with touching her shoulder and she leaned into the touch sorta

ngl this shit is an ego boost. No wonder why chads become narcy asf

Idk how y’all are meant to respond to this ngl. But yea
I have a good sense when a woman is into me whether she is shy or extraverted
 
1000041296.jpg
 
Always the coworker brutal the proximity pill

absolutely. learned this on my new job. get into a life situation where you are "forced" to spend every day around the same foid and you are both gonna end up considering fucking if there is at least minimal attraction between you. polar opposite of having to rock someone's world with your appearance in those 2.5 seconds of walking past them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top