Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
not taste goodFuck you both
To this dayWhen I was 16 I’d just buy a whole jar and eat that shit with a spoon in my room
i still do that sometimesWhen I was 16 I’d just buy a whole jar and eat that shit with a spoon in my room
I never liked nutella

I did This Before I became Calorie ConsciousWhen I was 16 I’d just buy a whole jar and eat that shit with a spoon in my room
you can be calorie conscious and still eat nutella btwI did This Before I became Calorie Conscious
I agree!I never liked nutella
I used to like it for 2 days and then it would js rot until its bad enough to throw outI never liked nutella