Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Not satire but the women on this site are better than most male users

If that was the true, then you would be the reason for it.

Have you seen a female do a looksmaxxing guide? If anything, only a few. "ohh yeah bro they are submissive they shut up and listen" and? Did someone argue with you instead of shutting up and being sumbissive and didn't agree with your point? Low IQ.

Have you seen a female do a looksmaxxing guide? If anything, only a few. "ohh yeah bro they are submissive they shut up and listen" and? Did someone argue with you instead of shutting up and being sumbissive and didn't agree with your point? Low IQ.
"high IQ" threads are overrated anyway what thread has ever changed ur life or revealed anything important just get surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Did I hit a nerve ? Is this what you do since you got banned ? Ramble on my thread like the town drunk ?

Beacuse unlike the men the women know when to shut up and listen, very submissive tbh butnot in a weird way. They ask better questions when taking advice aswell.
When it comes to rating threads and asking for advice? I agree tbh most these dudes tend to be narcy cunts. I’m htn brooo not mtn I’m HTN appeal brooo swear

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Off-Topic 112
damiankater Off-Topic 22
Zodiac Off-Topic 159
damiankater Off-Topic 36