Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL {NSFW? Idk} Losing your virginity is in middle school is crazy

bruh no way
I wish I was lying and my other closest friend at the time was an oddly super developed gang banger MTN who fucked an 8th grader and 2 months later some manlet cuck shorter than her “wifed her up” tbf, they lasted 2 years but they broke up and she instantly moved on and his ass still depressed

I wish I was lying and my other closest friend at the time was an oddly super developed gang banger MTN who fucked an 8th grader and 2 months later some manlet cuck shorter than her “wifed her up” tbf, they lasted 2 years but they broke up and she instantly moved on and his ass still depressed
Just be first.

relationships in middle school are funny asf too

Also I don’t want to speak about the natural tendencies and other borderline topics that the FBI searches for on a website as this so I will not continue

i was tryna breed in middle school too i was just ugly asf. if ur not horny at a young age its over 4 u. i remember waking up and being late to school cause i would be rock hard for 30 minutes

How disgusting. 2 kids at work were caught doing the deed in the bathroom. They have been expelled and have the rest of the week to leave. What has this generation come too :(
Wtf
How is this possible
How can middle schoolers be horny liek that

My closest cousin is a HTN gang banger and I remember he would brag about how he got head and sex in 6th grade, shits insane bruh like mf we barely turned 11
No this is nt true, tell me it’s not
How is it possible to be horny at 11
They are kids they can’t be like that , I was not like that so howww
Noooo

Back