Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Oh my fucking god bruh

BrazilianKen

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
3,497
Online time
9d 1h
Reputation
5,810
Location
Oman, Mascate
I was at school going to my classroom and I walked by these popular girls I’m somehow friendly with and they waved and said hi to me, and I was focused on my path and I barely look at people so I just waved at them without looking and one of them commented

“Wow, he’s the type to not look at people.”

Oh my fuck, she was definitely mocking the fuck out of me…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top