Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Old men >>> todays men

TZ7

Most supermodes nowadays, like Jordan Barrett or Haran Drago, are fitting waaay too much into "perfection" in modern beauty standarts. My personal "problem" with that is that they loose their humanity cuz of that. They seem like robots to me, no soul, and hidden as humans. Secondly, most modern "attractive" men literally are only made of plastic surgery and other operations.

Men back then, like Alain Delon for example, are looking gorgeous because they are born that way. He hasn't spent ten thousands of of dollars just too look like a douchebag, which people nowadays find attractive cuz it shows a 99 rating on an AI website, which is an computer, and does only know what technical beauty looks like, and not appeal nor a face that is actually attractive. If you step outside, in the real world, and show any "normal" thinking women a pic of Barret or Drago, they're probably all gonna say that they look unattractive and unnatural. On the other hand, show them a pic of young Alain Delon, Marlon Brando or James Dean, they're most definitely all gonna say that they are hot as hell. And don't come with the argument that Brando and Delon aged terribly, which is actually true. But I don't even wanna imagine how a guy like Jordan Barret will look when he's 70+ years old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe i was a bit too radical about my statements about Barrett. He isn't ugly at all, nor he has no appeal. Just someone I'd actually call someone I don't find attractive, or deserves that height of popularity he receives cuz of his looks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't think that this man will look ass, just because of better camera quality.

Attachments

• fc6a4c885447571c6af08509545d5af4.jpg
    fc6a4c885447571c6af08509545d5af4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 5
  • aeaede0c7775c8417e30abc010d647db.jpg
    aeaede0c7775c8417e30abc010d647db.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 5

Back