Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Older new Maxxer here !awesome board

hurricane3710

Hey guys, thanks for having me. I’m 48 year old male and new to the look maxing world. I know it’s pretty much a given with age we slowly but surely start losing our looks. I’ve never look maxed at younger ages , so I’m hoping I can negate a lot of the losses comming with the help of incorporating look maxing and the help of you guys. Excited to see what I can accomplish and really look forward to what I can learn from you guys

From recently starting to watch all the look maxing YouTube channels ive learned that getting down to 12% bf is something that needs to be done to really see where your facial features are at. So that’s goal 1 . I also have surgery scheduled in April for ptosis and lower orbital rim implants With Ray taban. This is something I set up before even discovered look maxxing (I’m new to this world. He also said in person he will examine my eyes and see if almond eye surgery is something he thinks is worth adding . I have neutral tilt eye( which isn’t considered bad ..negative is ) so I guess this is why ? , I have very poor under eye hollowness and severe ptosis . Been told my whole life I always look tired or sleepy,even at young age.. so he will deff be fixing that

ok enough babbling! Just wanted to say hello 👋🏻

Back