Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Omg fucking coca cola!!!

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
1000006711.jpg
1000006710.jpg

It's so good man. Just grabbed this limitation edition drink at the gas station. Thought it was cope. Drank it. Tastes like oreo but no sugar. Impossible.!!! But i highly recommend you consume this !

MMMMMMMMMM OREO!!!

View attachment 39427
View attachment 39426

It's so good man. Just grabbed this limitation edition drink at the gas station. Thought it was cope. Drank it. Tastes like oreo but no sugar. Impossible.!!! But i highly recommend you consume this !

MMMMMMMMMM OREO!!!
Is there a sugar option? I'd like to taste an Oreo flavored soda but I don't mess with anything that says "diet" or "zero sugar" on it.

Sugar's bad but whatever they put in that zero sugar crap to make it taste good has got to be way worse.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
1000006556.gif

Holy shit i have cancer now holy shit fuck holy shit I can't feel my hands or feet

• Staff
Is there a sugar option? I'd like to taste an Oreo flavored soda but I don't mess with anything that says "diet" or "zero sugar" on it.

Sugar's bad but whatever they put in that zero sugar crap to make it taste good has got to be way worse.
Unfortunately not. I'd still try it if it had sugar.

The sweetener just doesn't metabolise in the body

• Staff
I tried looking for it at the gas station today. Hasn't made it's way around here yet.
I heard in other countries they mog with drinks and I experienced it too. Japan had very healthy options and real sugar for the most part. Never artificial. America life is poison

I heard in other countries they mog with drinks and I experienced it too. Japan had very healthy options and real sugar for the most part. Never artificial. America life is poison
Yeah it's terrible here.

R (5).jpeg
⬆️
This is my favorite soft drink in the world. Product of Vietnam. Green tea with honey and lemon but the blend is better than anything I've ever had anywhere else.